6 Ukrainian soldiers injured in ATO zone over previous day, - ATO HQ
As for Russian occupation forces, 6 soldiers killed, 5 injured, according to report
Over the past day in the zone of the antiterrorist operation no Ukrainian soldiers were killed and six were injured. This was announced by the speaker of the Presidential Administration on ATO issues Andriy Lysenko during a briefing.
Lysenko also said that one Ukrainian soldier was captured.
As for militanys' losses, 4 Russian soldiers were killed, 5 were injured.
"The command of the militants is trying to show the losses as a result of shelling by the ATO forces for the appropriate special report to the OSCE observer mission," - said in a statement.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas