6 attacks on Ukrainian Armed Forces positions reported, - ATO HQ
The enemy did not use heavy weapons
Since the beginning of the day in the area of the ATO have been documented 6 attacks of the militants on Ukrainian Armed Forces. This was reported in the press center ATO headquarters on Facebook.
"From midnight to 18:00 we recorded 6 cases of opening fire on the positions of Ukrainian defenders, although Russian occupation troops did not use heavy weapons prohibited by Minsk agreement", - said in a statement.
In particular, in Mariupol direction the enemy made armed provocations in the area and Mariinka, Pavlopillya where militants were firing from machine guns and small arms. In addition, the militants have used long-range rifle, and near Mariinka worked a sniper group.
In Donetsk direction most enemy attacks occurred in Avdiivka industrial zone. The enemy fired on Ukrainian defenders, using grenade launchers, machine guns and small arms.
In addition, it should be noted that Ukrainian defenders did not open fire in response in the direction of Mariupol. Also, the Armed Forces of Ukraine isteadily adhere to the Minsk agreements.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case