20:24 22.10.2016 "PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
19:36 22.10.2016 "Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
55 attacks on Ukrainian forces spotted, - ATO HQ
In general, ATO positions were hit by about 130 mines and more than 100 projectiles
Over the previous day, pro-Russiam gunmen attacked ATO positions 55 times, 25 of which were conducted in Donetsk direction, 19 - in Mariupol direction, 6 - in Lugansk direction and 5 - on the terrain, reports the press-center of ATO HQ.
The most dangerous was the Donetsk area, where militants fired Ukrainian strongholds close to Avdiivka, Zaitseve, Mayorske, Kirovo and Leninske of the automatic grenade launchers, mortars of various calibres and self-propelled gun mounts. The positions of the Ukrainian forces ATO near Opytne, Novoselovka and Novgorodske were fired from mortars.
In general, the ATO positions were hit by about 130 mines and more than 100 projectiles.
In Mariupol direction gunmen opened fire with machine guns and rocket-propelled grenades at the strongholds of the ATO forces near Novotroitske, Berezove, Bogdanivka, Talakovka and Shirokine. In Lugansk direction militants fired on ATO positions near Popasna from small arms, heavy machine guns, anti-aircraft installations.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars