51st Russian humanitarian convoy crossed Ukrainian border
Over 100 vehicles are heading to unloading points in Donetsk and Luhansk regions
51st Russian humanitarian convoy crossed Ukrainian border, informed press service of the Ministry of Emergency situations of the Russian Federation.
“Vehicles of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Russian Federation carrying humanitarian aid for Donbas have crossed Russian-Ukrainian border. The road to checkpoints has been covered without delays and unexpected incidents”, - it is said in the report of the Ministry.
The vehicles have split in two parts. One of them arrived at “Donetsk” checkpoint, another one – at “Matviiv Kurgan”.
Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations informed, that the vehicles have been checked at customs points with representatives of Customs Service and State Border Service of Ukraine present.
The vehicles carry around 1200 tons of humanitarian aid.
The convoy contains food, medicine, literature and other necessities.
Kyiv authorities state, that Russian humanitarian convoys are allegedly a way to supply militants in Donbas with military equipment.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars