50 thousand Russian troops gathered near Ukrainian border
Russia is trying to put pressure on Ukraine in the Minsk talks
“Representatives of so-called “DPR” and “LPR” do not want peace, and try to step the situation up, - said Spokesman of Ukrainian Armed Vladyslav Selezniov. – Currently there are 50 thousand Russian soldiers at the Russian-Ukrainian border”.
"In such a way Russian Federation is trying to put pressure on Ukraine, which supports an uncompromising principled position it the Minsk talks," he said to Unian.
According to the spokesman, terrorist act in Sartana (near Mariupol, Donetsk region) "is another proof that the militants use all means to maximize the escalation of the situation in ATO”.
The Russian side has not commented on this statement.
As a result of terrorist act in Sartana village three people died: a man and a young woman were found dead, and another woman died tonight after major injuries. Her 10-years-old daughter has her leg amputated after shell targeted their house.
The head of the Donetsk administration Pavlo Zhebrivskyi asked the Cabinet to allocate $5 mln for the reconstruction of houses in Mariupol.
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars