50 attacks in Donbas within 24 hours, - ATO press center
Militants used mortars, grenades and heavy machine guns
Russian-backed illegal armed groups continue to violate ceasefire regime in Donbas. Within the previous 24 hours they shelled ATO positions 50 times, informs ATO press center on Facebook.
The situation was most tense near Donetsk and Horlivka. Militants fired with grenades and heavy machine guns at Ukrainian positions near Pisky, Opytne, Avdiivka and on “Butivka” coalmine.
Pro-Russian forces shelled Maryinka 7 times with small arms and grenades.
Near Horlivka occupants used mortars, grenades and heavy machine guns. Strongholds in Troitske and Novhorodske were attacked with grenades of various systems. Ukrainian stronholds in Maiorske and Zaitseve were shelled with 82mm and 120mm mortars.
ATO positions in Krasnohorivka were shelled with mortars.
Militants used grenades and small arms to shell strongholds near Kodemy, Starohnativka and Novohrihoriivka.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars