5 trucks with ammunition and fuel for militants' needs arrived in Avdiivka
Gorlovka, Donetsk and Amvrosievka intelligence noticed tanks, self-propelled guns and MLRSs "Grad"
In the occupied Donbas continues transfer of ammunition, fuel and lubrication materials from Russian territory for the needs of the militants. This was reported by the press service of the Main Directorate of Intelligence of Ukraine’s Defense Ministry.
Thus, in the Donetsk direction near Avdiivka settlement the supply of ammunition, fuel and lubrication materials in five trucks is implemented. For the needs of militants’ separate motorized rifle brigade in Volnovahka the delivery of mortars ammunition, grenade launchers and small arms was carried out.
The intelligence also reported that the Ukrainian side provided information to representatives of the Special OSCE monitoring mission, about the presence of tanks, self-propelled guns and 122-mm MLRSs "Grad" in the areas of Gorlovka, Donetsk and Amvrosievka.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars