5 attacks on Ukraine's Armed Forces' positions registered over the day
Ukrainian troops were also shelled by enemy snipers.
Over the day, 5 militants’ attacks on positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the ATO area were registered, - reported the press center of the ATO headquarters on Facebook.
"Pro-Russian militants’ formations do not stop armed provocations against the Ukrainian defenders. Today 5 episodes of ceasefire violations were registered. "- said in a statement.
In particular, it is noted that the militants were firing from grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns and small arms on the ATO forces’ positions in Donetsk direction in Luganske and Avdiivka areas. In addition, it is emphasized that the Ukrainian troops were also shelled by enemy snipers.
In Mariupol direction illegal armed groups fired from antitank grenade launchers on the Ukrainian strongholds near Shirokine, - noted in ATO HQ.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars