48 attacks in Donbas reported on Sunday
Horlivka remains the hottest flashpoint
Russia-backed militants attacked Ukrainian positions in Donbas 48 times. ATO Press Centre reported this at Facebook.
The overall situation remains tough in the combat zone as pro-Kremlin mercenaries continue to fire at Ukrainian emplacements, using small arms, mortars and grenade launchers, says the message.
The hottest spot is the area of Horlivka, Donetsk region. Militants used small arms and grenade launchers in attacks on positions near Mayorsk, Zaitsevo and Novhorodske.
An infantry fighting vehicle fired at Ukrainian positions near Starohnativka village, not far from government-held port city Mariupol.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain