47 enemy attacks occurred in Donbas
Pro-Russia illegal armed formations used mortars, grenade launchers and armored vehicles
Last night, Russia-backed militants 47 times attacked Ukrainian positions in Donbas. They used small arms, grenade launchers, mortars and fired from armored vehicles. ATO Press Centre reported this at Facebook.
Militants used small arms and grenade launchers near Maryinka, Pisky, Avdiivka and Butivka coal mine (all in Donetsk region). In Shyrokyne village, adjacent to government-held port city Mariupol, the enemy fired from mortars, grenade launchers and small arms.
Members of the OSCE Monitoring Mission in eastern Ukraine reported January 19 that Russia-backed mercenaries store ammunition in a hospital in Telmanove town, Donetsk region. "Part of the hospital's building was occupied by armed militants of the so-called DPR, crates with ammunition were stashed near the entrance and by the windows. Another building in the town was fortified the same way", reads the report.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain