According to anti-terrorist operation press service, the enemy violated the ceasefire state in the Donbas region 47 times over the last 24 hours.
Russia-backed militants opened fire 10 times in the Luhansk region. The gunmen attacked from anti-aircraft mount, 82 mm mortar, automatic grenade launchers, machine guns and small arms near Stanytsia Luhanska, Novozvanivka and Novoalexandrivka. Snipers were spotted in Novozvanivka.
There were 17 ceasefire violations in the Mariupol region. Pro-Russia troops engaged fire from infantry fighting vehicle, 82 mm mortar, automatic grenade launchers, machine guns and small arms near Vodyane, Pavlopil, Novotroyitske, Shyrokyne, Talakivka and Gnutove. Snipers attacked Novotroyitske, Shyrokyne and Gnutove.
Ukrainian Armed Forces in the Donetsk region were attacked 20 times. The mercenaries conducted fire from 120 and 82 mm mortar, automatic grenade launchers, machine guns and small arms in Avdiivka, Novgorodske, Novoselivka, Novoselivka 2, Troyitske, Verhnetoretske, Kamyanka, Mayorske and Zaitsevo.
The flight of the 3 enemy UAVs was spotted in the Donbas region over the past day.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:42Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case