46 enemy attacks reported along demarcation line, - ATO HQ
Militants suffered losses near Donetsk
Over the previous day, pro-Russian militants opened fire 46 times along the demarcation line, but they suffered losses near Donetsk, - reported ATO HQ on Facebook.
In Mariupol direction the enemy has made 12 sighting mortar attacks on positions of Armed Forces of Ukraine near Krasnogorivka and Novotroitske. In Mariinka, Shirokine and Talakovka area gunmen opened fire with small arms, machine guns and grenade launchers of various systems.
From 22:00 to 01:00 a.m. on the positions of the ATO forces near Novgorodske gunmen opened fire with large caliber machine guns, grenade launchers of various systems, infantry fighting vehicles.
Also Russian saboteurs intensified their activity. Cross-fire of small arms has been opened on the militants’ sabotage and reconnaissance group of the enemy in the amount of up to 4 people near Mariinka. Enemy suffered losses of 2 people.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars