Militants shelled Ukrainian positions 44 times in conflict zone
Most of shellings were provocative but several times militants opened aimed fire - ATO press center
Within 24 hours militants fired upon ATO positions 44 times, ATO press center informs on Facebook.
Opytne, Pisky, Luhanske, Novhorodske, Zaitsevo, Maryinka have appeared Under the fire. Donetsk airport remains the major aimpoint.
Militants used an AA gun, large-caliber machineguns and grenade launchers of various systems.
At 11 p.m. near Pisky hostile military opened fire from the armored fighting vehicle on Ukrainian emplacements.
It was not silence near temporary occupied Horlivka. On this territory militants fired upon Ukrainian positions not far from Novhorodske and Zaitsevo.
“Most of these shootings were provocative but 17 times militants opened an aimed fire upon our positions… Today we want to know if the representatives of OSCE mission have noticed the fire from the armored fighting vehicle”, Andriy Zadubinny, the head of ATO press center said.
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII 26 October, 10:44
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case