44 attacks on ATO positions reported, - ATO HQ
Of these attacks, 19 bombardments reported on Donetsk and on Mariupol direction, and 6 - in Lugansk direction
Over the past day pro-Russian militants 44 times fired on ATO forces positions. Of these attacks, 19 bombardments reported on Donetsk and Mariupol directions, and 6 - in Lugansk direction, - stated ATO HQ on Facebook.
The hottest point was Krasnogorivka. Here, the militants, violating the Minsk agreement attacked four times the position of the Ukrainian military using mortars caliber 82 and 120 mm, and tanks. The mortar fire hit strongholds around Talakovka, Shirokine and Lebedinske. Positions about Vodiane and Mariinka gunmen attacked with machine guns and rocket-propelled grenades, the statement said.
In the Donetsk direction the enemy was shooting from different weapons systems divisions in Zaytsevo, Novgorodske and Avdiivka. In Lugansk direction gunmen used anti-aircraft guns and mortatrs in Novozvanovka area. It is reported that in some cases Ukrainian units opened fire in response.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas