43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported
Enemy attacks from mortar and infantry fighting vehicle in Shyrokyne
According to the anti-terrorist operation press service, there were 43 ceasefire violations in the Donbas region over the last 24 hours.
Militants attacked 19 times in the Luhansk region. Pro-Russia gunmen opened fire from breached by Minsk Agreements 152 and 122 mm artillery systems, 120 mm mortar in Novozvanivka and Popasne, and from 82 mm mortar near Stanytsia Luhanska.
Ukrainian Armed Forces in the Mariupol region were attacked 18 times. Russia-backed mercenaries engaged fire from 120 and 82 mm mortar in Maryinka and Krasnogorivka, from mortar, infantry fighting vehicle, automatic grenade launchers and heavy machine guns in Shyrokyne, and from small arms in Starognativka.
Enemy violated ceasefire state in the Donetsk region 6 times over the past day. Ukrainian army's positions were attacked from 120 mm mortar in Zaitsevo, from automatic grenade launchers, machine guns and small arms in Avdiivka, Novgorodske and Troyitske.
40 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine, - ATO HQ 6 October, 10:30
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case