42th Russian "humanitarian convoy" came in Luhansk
The bulk of 450 tons of cargo delivered to East Ukraine is food, reports Russian Emergency Ministry
Trucks of 42th so-called humanitarian convoy from the Emergency Ministry (EMERCOM) of Russia arrived in Luhansk and soon will begin its unloading, Luhansk Information Center reports.
More than 40 cars have delivered above than 450 tons of cargo. At Russian Emergency Ministry said that the bulk of the cargo is food (canned food, cereals and sugar).
Recall that previous humanitarian convoy from Russian Federation arrived in Ukraine last week, on October 15. It consisted of a truck with spare parts while the other cars were half-empty, as reported by the State Border Service of Ukraine.
Representatives of the Ukrainian government and the security services have repeatedly stated that Russia under the guise of "humanitarian convoy" gives oil and lubricants, new equipment, arms, and ammunition to its troops and militants and takes out bodies of deceased combatants.
As it was reported before, militants hold off 16 tons of international humanitarian assistance to the occupied territories of Donbas, the Presidential Envoy for a peaceful resolution of the conflict in Donbas Iryna Herashchenko claimed. Earlier, militants of the self-proclaimed Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics did not let 8 trucks with humanitarian assistance from the International Committee of the Red Cross to the occupied territories of East Ukraine on September 25.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case