42 enemy attacks took place in Donbas January 1
Militants actively used small arms, grenade launchers and mortars
Militants of the self-proclaimed DPR and LPR 42 times breached the ceasefire in Donbas throughout January 1, ATO Press Centre reported at Facebook.
In late hours of January 1, militants opened adjusted fire from small arms on Ukrainian positions near Sartana, in the area of Mariupol, Donetsk region. Emplacements in Shyrokyne were fired at from large-calibre machineguns.
North from Horlivka, militants used 82 mm mortars and small arms to attack Ukrainian servicemen standing guard in the area of Zaitsevo. Outposts near Novhorodske were attacked from grenade launchers.
Near Svitlodarsk, Donetsk region, pro-Kremlin mercenaries used grenade launchers and small arms to attack Luhanske. Large-calibre machineguns and small arms were used to shoot at Ukrainian positions near Troitske.
Ukrainian emplacements near Donetsk are also being fired upon. January 1, Russia-backed paramilitary units attacked Pisky, Opytne and Avdiivka.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case