41 attacks on Ukrainian positions reported, - ATO HQ
"The situation in the ATO area worsened, but is completely controlled by Ukrainian army"
Militants from the beginning of the current day 41 times fired on ATO forces positions in Donbas. It is reported by the press center of the ATO headquarters.
"The situation in the ATO area worsened, but is completely controlled by Ukrainian army. From midnight and during the day the Russian occupation forces opened fire 41 times on positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.", - Said in a statement.
It is noted that most of the attacks registered in the Donetsk area. Of the 122-mm artillery militants fired on Ukrainian fortifications in Nikolaevka Novgorodske, Mayorske. Also enemy used mortars and grenade launchers in Avdiivka and Luganske areas.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars