40 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine, - ATO HQ
Shelling was conducted from automatic grenade launchers, mortar and small arms
The enemy violated the ceasefire state in the Donbas region 40 times over the last 24 hours. Anti-terrorist operation press service reports this on Facebook.
In the Mariupol region Russia-backed militants opened fire from automatic grenade launchers and small arms in Vodyane, Chermalyk, Maryinka, Shyrokyne, Gnutove, Pavlopil and Starognativka, and from 82 mm mortar in Taramchuk.
Ukrainian Armed Forces in the Luhansk region were attacked from 120 mm mortar, automatic grenade launchers, machine guns and small arms near Novoalexandrivka, Novozvanivka, Krutenka valley, Tryhyzbynka and Stanytsya Luhanska.
Pro-Russia mercenaries engaged fire from grenade launchers and small arms in Avdiivka, Pisky, Opytne, Novgorodske and Verhnetoretske.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
Eastern Ukraine conflict: 32 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 4 October, 11:09
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars