4 soldiers wounded; 2 civilians killed and one more is wounded in Dzerzhynsk, Donetsk region
Militants use populated areas, Donetsk airport, forests, parks and even cemeteries to shell Ukrainian soldiers from the hiding places.
ATO press center informs about 4 Ukrainian soldiers wounded and 2 civilians killed as a result of an intense attack in Dzerzhynsk.
“No dead among Ukrainian troops,” said ATO spokesman Andriy Lysenko.
He also states that militants use populated areas, Donetsk airport, forests, parks and even cemeteries to shell Ukrainian soldiers from the hiding places.
Horlivka, Mykolaivka, Chemarlyk, Maiorsk, Leninske, Donetsk region, witness the realities of the ceasefire violation. Situation with Avdiivka-Marinka front line remains tensed, the fighting has been almost continuous here for last days.
Stanytsia Luhanska, Triohizbenkа, Starohnativka, Krymske, Pervomaisk, Troitske, Popasna, Luhansk region, targeted by the militants. The onslaught in Stanytsia Luhanska destroyed 3 houses; for the fourth time the gas pipeline was damaged, as reported by the Luhansk administration.
According to ATO press center, the ceasefire is violated by using anti-aircraft installations, mortars, tanks and 122-mm guns, 122 mm cannons and tanks.
OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas 27 October, 22:50
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Donbas: 82 mm mines hit Avdiivka, Novoolexandrivka 30 September, 08:30
Donbas: 44 attacks in Mariupol sector 19 October, 08:31
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case