4 Ukrainian soldiers were killed, another 15 are injured
Frequent shelling of Ukrainian positions with heavy weapons were held by the militants
As states the ATO spokesman Andriy Lysenko, in addition to a frequent shelling of Ukrainian positions troops with heavy weapons, artillery and mortar attacks against populated areas of Donetsk and Mariupol areas were held by the militants.
Situation in Stanytsia Luhanska, Luhansk region, has stepped up, as well as in Valuiske, Orihove, Zolote, Pervomaisk. The nearest areas of Luhansk city were attacked mainly with 152mm guns, but usage of using small arms and mortars was also observed at this place.
Ukrainian posts in Donetsk region, Svitlodarsk, Lohvynove, Kalynivka, Hranitne, Komuna, Sanzharivka, Luhanske, Rozsadky, and three villages near Volnovakha, were targeted by Russian-backed militants. Populated areas from Avdiivka to Vodiane suffered from the severe outbreaks. As for Mariupol direction, the armed clashes took place along Volnovakha-Telmanove line.
As a result of the battles, there are 4 human casualties among Ukrainian Armed Forces, another 15 are wounded.
As was reported before, one civilian was injured in the Donetsk region ATO zone for the last day, states press service of the Donetsk administration.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain