37 times Ukrainian positions were fired by militants in Donbas - ATO press center
Terrorists used grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms
Last night in the conflict zone in Donbas was strained. Militants fired in all the directions along the boundary line. The most provocative attacks happened in Donetsk region. From 18:00 p.m. yesterday till 6 a.m. there were registered 37 attacks, reported ATO press center in Facebook.
With grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms terrorists fired in the direction of Opytne, Mariinka, Pisky, Novhorodske and Avdiivka (Donetsk region). Using mortars, BMP weapons and small arms militants used aiming fire on Mayorsk, Zaitseve, Stanytsya Luhanska, Granitne and Shyrokyno.
Earlier, two soldiers were killed in Donbas after being blown up on a mine, another man was injured, reported ATO press center.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars