33rd Russian “humanitarian convoy” crossed the Ukrainian border July 23
More than 100 trucks are on their way to Donetsk and Luhansk under the guise of "humanitarian aid"
Russian lorries have passed customs registration at "Donetsk" and "Matviiv Kurgan" border crossings, as reported by TASS. Currently the convoy is moving to Donetsk and Luhansk to be unloaded there.
More than 1,000 tons of humanitarian aid is brought to Ukraine from Russian Federation. As declared at the border crossings, among the goods are food, medicines, and basic necessities.
This is the 33rd “humanitarian aid” for Donbas territories, controlled by the militants. Since August last year, more than 40,000 tons of humanitarian supplies were delivered to Ukraine.
“Humanitarian aid delivery is a violation of international and national law; the Ukrainian side did not register this convoy. We could just visually observe it, and the International Committee of the Red Cross did not participate in the registration... We may to look inside the trunk, but we cannot examine the contents of the boxes and tubs,” stated assistant chairman of the State Border Service Oleh Slobodian.
July 16, the territory of Ukraine entered the 32nd so-called “humanitarian aid” of 102 trucks.
Ukrainian government and intelligence services are strongly convinced that under the guise of "humanitarian aid" Russia delivers combustive-lubricating materials, new military equipment, weapons and munitions, and takes back the bodies of the dead militants and unique industrial equipment grabbed from the Ukrainian territories.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain