Feedback
300 bodies of Ukrainian soldiers are not found yet
09:31, 21 August 2015
300 bodies of Ukrainian soldiers are not found yet

The total amount of the dead corps taken from the battlefield reached 627

09:31, 21 August 2015

battlefield
Facebook Yaroslav Zhilkin

The head of the “Evacuation-200” mission Yaroslav Zhilkin said that the total amount of the dead bodies, which were removed from the battlefield and transported to mortuaries, amounted to 627. 

“According to our information, there are another 300 bodies of Ukrainian soldiers which are not found yet. Mostly, these bodies were left on the frontline in August and September last year,” said the volunteer. He told how this procedure, actually, works. For example, August 19 the volunteers of his organization brought one more body of Ukrainian soldier, who died on Donbas territories last year. “We have got some information, and we know who is this person. He was buried just at the battlefield. This place was covered with very dense grass. Thanks to the locals, who witnessed all the events and showed us the place,” said Yaroslav Zhilkin.

Volunteer also highlighted that there is an urgent need to establish a state service for removing bodies from the frontline, because this field is totally embraced by the volunteers now.

Related: Mariupol and Donetsk areas extensively destructed after armed clashes

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more