300 bodies of Ukrainian soldiers are not found yet
The total amount of the dead corps taken from the battlefield reached 627
The head of the “Evacuation-200” mission Yaroslav Zhilkin said that the total amount of the dead bodies, which were removed from the battlefield and transported to mortuaries, amounted to 627.
“According to our information, there are another 300 bodies of Ukrainian soldiers which are not found yet. Mostly, these bodies were left on the frontline in August and September last year,” said the volunteer. He told how this procedure, actually, works. For example, August 19 the volunteers of his organization brought one more body of Ukrainian soldier, who died on Donbas territories last year. “We have got some information, and we know who is this person. He was buried just at the battlefield. This place was covered with very dense grass. Thanks to the locals, who witnessed all the events and showed us the place,” said Yaroslav Zhilkin.
Volunteer also highlighted that there is an urgent need to establish a state service for removing bodies from the frontline, because this field is totally embraced by the volunteers now.
35000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported 28 October, 17:18
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack 28 October, 14:30
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case