30 ceasefire violations performed by militants in eastern Ukraine
One of the local schools in Donetsk region has been shelled by the Russian-backed rebels
Starting from 6 PM, November 14, Russian-backed militants continued performing provocative attacks against the position of Ukrainian Armed Forces in Donetsk, Artemivsk, Luhansk and Mariupol directions.
According to the information from the ATO press-center, "militants fired from grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms in the direction of Ukrainian positions near Novhorodske, Mariinka, Krasnohorivka, Pisky, Avdiivka, and Opytne (Donetsk direction)".
As for Artemivsk direction, Zaitseve, Luhanske, Popasna, Mayorske and Lozova were targeted. The rebels shelled Shyrokine and Luhanske (Mariupol and Luhansk directions) with the small arms. From yesterday evening to this morning 30 attacks were recorded in eastern Ukraine.
OSCE Special Monitoring Mission reported that as a result of crater analysis near a school building in “DPR”-controlled side of Zaitseve (Donetsk region) the observers witnessed "a fresh impact on the wall at the northern side of the building, 3.7m above the ground, and identified pieces of a 73mm round from a SPG-9 (Kopye) tripod-mounted recoilless gun. Some 19m north of the school boundary, the SMM detected another crater also caused by an SPG-9 projectile," as said in a statement. Three other craters near the school building, caused by 120mm mortar rounds, were also recorded by the monitors.
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:42Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case