3 Ukrainian soldiers killed and 16 injured over past day
Among the wounded 8 received contusion during shelling of Ukrainian positions near Luhanske village
In the area of anti-terrorist operation three Ukrainian soldiers were killed over the past day, and 16 were injured. This was stated at the briefing, by the speaker of the Presidential Administration on ATO isues Andriy Lysenko.
"Over the past day in result of the hostilities, three Ukrainian soldiers were killed, 16 were wounded in the battles in Donetsk direction, 8 of them received a contusion during the shelling of our positions near Luganske," - said Lysenko.
Also, the AP Speaker said that two militants were killed and five others were wounded yesterday. Lysenko said that this is only the verified data, actually loss of the enemy may be bigger.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars