3 Ukrainian soldiers killed and 1 wounded yesterday in ATO area
Militants losses are as follows: 3 dead and 5 wounded from gangs of so-called "DNR" and "LNR"
Over the previous day in ATO area 3 Ukrainian soldiers were killed and 1 - wounded, reports the speaker of the Presidential Administration on ATO issues Colonel Alexander Motuzyanik during the briefing.
Militants losses over the day were as follows: three dead and five wounded from the two gangs of so-called "DNR" and "LNR". The greatest losses suffered the so-called "100 separate motorized rifle brigade" of so-called "DNR" as a result of an unsuccessful assault on forces ATO position in Krasnogorivka area.
"One Ukrainian soldier has got wounds, incompatible with life, during the shelling of positions near Talakovka. Two of the defenders were killed, hitting on the enemy mine near the village of Luganske of Donetsk region. Another soldier was injured in the same incident (near Luhanske)" - Motuzyanik said.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas