3 Russian helicopters spotted near border with occupied Crimea
3 drones detected in Donbas region
The guards detected the flight of 3 Russian helicopters on the administrative border with the temporarily occupied Crimea. The press service of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine reports this.
"The guards from Berdyansk and Kherson units spotted 3 Russian helicopters on the administrative border, which carried out flights over the temporarily occupied territory of Crimea. Ukraine’s Arms Forces were informed", reads the statement.
It is noted that there was no shelling of the border guards’ positions, where Ukrainian army is deployed.
"However, we detected 3 UAVs in Donbas region", adds the message.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas