29 enemy attacks reported in eastern Ukraine
The area of ruined Donetsk airport remains the main flashpoint
Most of the militant attacks that occurred last night took place in the area of Donetsk airport, ATO Press Centre reported.
Russia-backed mercenaries fired at positions of Ukrainian troops 29 times.
The enemy used grenade launchers and small arms to shoot at Pisky, Opytne and Butivka coal mine. They fired a large-caliber machinegun on an outpost of Ukraine’s Armed Forces near Starohnativka.
Ukrainian positions near Talakivka, the area of Mariupol, Donetsk region, were shelled from mortars. Near Luhanske village, enemy opened adjusted fire from grenade launchers, small arms and infantry fighting vehicles
Four Ukrainian soldiers injured due to militants’ shelling 29 November, 15:01
Militants increase shelling twice as much, - ATO HQ 24 November, 08:47
Militants shell ATO positions 26 times during the day and night 6 December, 09:00
- UKRAINE TOP 15:50Avdiivka Coke Plant stops due to power lines breakage after shelling
- UA & EU15:46Tusk: 'Final stretch towards visa free travel for Ukraine'
- SPORT15:37UEFA Europa League: Braga hosts Shakhtar Donetsk
- SOCIETY14:59Ukrainian journalist Semena accused of extremism in annexed Crimea
- UKRAINE TOP 14:03EU Committee endorses mechanism of visa free regime suspension
- POLITICS13:58Ukrainian National Anti Corruption Bureau confirm investigation of votes buy and sell in parliament
- UKRAINE TOP 13:29City of skiers and skaters: Ice rain in Kyiv, - photo
- UKRAINE TOP 13:15Parliament approves Novinsky’s attraction to criminal liability
- SOCIETY12:25EP Committee to consider visa-free regime suspension mechanism today
- POLITICS11:55Parliament considers removal of Novinsky’s parliamentary immunity
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
23:04, 7 December EU, NATO to create center to deter hybrid threats
22:55, 7 December Kerry: Trump’s election will ot have ay impact on US commitments to NATO