29 enemy attacks reported in eastern Ukraine
The area of ruined Donetsk airport remains the main flashpoint
Most of the militant attacks that occurred last night took place in the area of Donetsk airport, ATO Press Centre reported.
Russia-backed mercenaries fired at positions of Ukrainian troops 29 times.
The enemy used grenade launchers and small arms to shoot at Pisky, Opytne and Butivka coal mine. They fired a large-caliber machinegun on an outpost of Ukraine’s Armed Forces near Starohnativka.
Ukrainian positions near Talakivka, the area of Mariupol, Donetsk region, were shelled from mortars. Near Luhanske village, enemy opened adjusted fire from grenade launchers, small arms and infantry fighting vehicles
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:36OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars