29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ
Russian occupation troops 29 times attacked Ukrainians defenders during previous 24 hours
122 mm cannon artillery and mortar launchers of both calibers were used in Shyrokine, Vodyane and Lebedynske in Mariupol direction. 120 mm and 82 mm mortars and infantry combat vehicles fired near Talakivka, grenade launchers and small arms were used in Krasnohorivka against Ukrainian positions.
6 provocations against Ukrainian Armed Forces were spotted in Luhansk direction. The enemy continues to shell Stanytsia Luhanska from 82 mm mortars. Grenade launchers, machine guns and small arms were used to shell near Novooleksandrivka, Zolote and Orikhove.
Russian occupational forces 3 times violated ceasefire in Donetsk direction. ATO forces were shelled from 82 mm mortars in Verkhnyotoretske, infantry combat vehicles, greande launchers, heavy caliber machine guns and small armed were used in Avdiivka and Luhanske.
As it was reported earlier, militants' squads in occupied Novoazovsk are in high level alert, according to the Chief Directorate of Intelligence of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Playing disengagement 12 October, 20:30
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels