27 attacks in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
There was no shelling in Luhansk region
According to anti-terrorist operation press service, there were 27 attacks in the Eastern Ukraine.
The Russia-backed militants opened fire from breached by Minsk Agreements 120 mm mortar in Shyrokyne and Starognativka. The enemy attacked Ukrainian Army's positions from 82 mm mortar in Talakivka, from automatic grenade launchers near Vodyane and Maryinka, and from heavy machine guns in Shyrokyne. Snipers were spotted near Shyrokyne and Maryinka.
The militants engaged fire from automatic grenade launchers in Novoselivka-2, Avdiivka, Novgorodske and Butivka coalmine. The Ukrainian Arm Forces near Luhanske were attacked from infantry fighting vehicle, and from small arms in Zaitsevo and Avdiivka.
There were no attacks in Luhansk region over the 24 hours.
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee