2673 Ukrainian militaries died during the Donbas war
1842 soldiers were killed in the fighting, another 831 are non-combat losses
Since the beginning of the anti-terorrist operation (ATO), which had been launched April 13, 2014, 2673 Ukrainian militaries had been killed, as reported Lieutenant-General Ihor Voronchenko, Chief of the Staff of the General Staff of the Armed Forces, Ukranews.
Also, from the time this operation had started, 8519 soldiers got injureded, including 5,913, who got wounded war wounded in the conduct of hostilities. 11 employees of Urkaine's Security Service were killed, and more than 100 people were injured, head of the Security Service Vasyl Hrytsak.
According to the latest information, 983 thousand 528 Ukrainians became internally displaced, who came from the temporarily occupied territory and areas of the antiterrorist operation. 962 thousand 119 people came from Donetsk and Luhansk regions, and another 21 thousand 409 persons are from the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol. 162 thousand 708 of them are children and 484 thousand 686 people are disabled and elderly.
OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement 23 October, 19:40
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars