26 attacks reported in Donbas region, - ATO HQ
Enemy opened unaimed fire from mortar near Novozvanivka and Novoalexandrivka, Luhansk region
The Russia-backed militants attacked Ukrainian army's positions 26 times over the last 24 hours. Anti terrorist operation press service reports this on Facebook.
The Russian troops fired from 122 mm artillery system three times in Nevelske, and from 82 mm mortar in Zaitsevo, Avdiivka, Verhnetoretske and Butivka coalmine. The militants also delivered fire from automatic grenade launchers near Opytne, infantry fighting vehicles near Mayorsk and from small arms near Luhanske and Troyitske.
Ukrainian Arm Forces were attacked from 120 mm mortar in Krasnogorivka, from heavy machine guns near Starognativka and from small arms near Shyrokyne.
The enemy engaged unaimed fire from mortar near Novozvanivka and Novoalexandrivka, and from small arms near Stanytsya Luhanska.
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
40 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine, - ATO HQ 6 October, 10:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars