25 of 35 attacks during the last 24 hours were sighting shots, - ATO press center
Traditionally terrorists stepping up their attacks at dusk
25 of 35 attacks during the last 24 hours were sighting shots, reported ATO press center representative Sergiy Zhmurko.
Militants continue to violate the Minsk agreements conditions and the ceasefire regime; traditionally they are stepping up attacks at dusk. Last night terrorists fired ATO forces positions in Zaytsevo , Novgorodske and Luganske area using machine guns, grenade launchers of various systems, and small arms.
Earlier we reported about ATO arsenal that was planned to be sold to radical organizations
“Our strongholds near Zaytsevo were shelled with mortars of 82 and 120 caliber", - Sergiy Zhmurko said.
At the same time Russian mercenaries fired at Mariupol direction near Mariynka and Novotroitsk using heavy machine guns.
"In certain areas Ukrainian military returned fire with small arms, and around midnight, militants have reduced their activity. Also during the last day we registered 25 precision attacks of terrorists and 10 provocative", - said Zhmurko.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas