2,5 kg of TNT and 2,000 units of ammunition seized in Donetsk region
Police initiated criminal procedure
Law enforcement in Donetsk region seized a considerable arsenal of ammunition and explosives, informed press service of the regional department of National Police.
The arsenal was detected 655 km away from Kyiv-Dolzhanskiy road. The arsenal includes: two RGD-5 grenades, 200 g. of plastid, 4 electronic detonators and over 110 ammunition units.
Moreover a Kalashnikov machine gun with ammunition, 6 TNT blocks (400 g. each), 7 TNT detonators and etc. were detected in one of abandoned houses in Novhorodske.
Law enforcement seized the ammunition and explosives and currently establishing were it came from. A criminal procedure has been initiated.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UA & EU20:19"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:33"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars