25 Crimean Tatars detained in Yevpatoria
Russian security officials explained this detention as operation to capture perpetrators of murder
Russian security officials today detained in Crimea more than 20 Crimean Tatars and took them for interrogation to police office, - reported the journalist Osman Pashayev on his Facebook page.
“25 people detained in Yevpatoria. All of them were taken for interrogation to the city police station and fingerprinted. Security officials meet them at the central market in the neighborhood of "Vostochka" restaurant. All of the detainees are Crimean Tatars ", - wrote Pashayev.
The journalist clarified that this mass detention of people Russian security officials explained as an operation to capture the perpetrators of the murder in Krasnodar.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain