25 attacks detected in Donbas region, - ATO HQ
Avdiivka being shelled from 82 mm mortar
According to the anti-terrorist operation press service, there were 25 ceasefire violations over the last 24 hours in the Donbas region.
9 attacks reported in the Luhansk region. The Russia-backed militants opened fire from automatic grenade launcher, machine guns, infantry fighting vehicle and small arms in Novoalexandrivka, Novozvanivka and Stanytsya Luhanska.
Ukrainian Armed Forces in the Mariupol region were attacked 8 times. Pro-Russia gunmen engaged fire from automatic grenade launcher, machine guns and small arms in Maryinka, Talakivka, Starognativka and Shyrokyne. Snipers were spotted in Maryinka and Shyrokyne.
According to the report, there were 8 ceasefire violations in the Donetsk region. The enemy conducted fire from automatic grenade launcher, machine guns and small arms and 82 mm mortar in Avdiivka and Verkhnetoretske, and from infantry fighting vehicle and anti-aircraft mount in Novgorodske.
One enemy UAV spotted in the Donbas area over the past day.
"Despite these provocations, the Armed Forces of Ukraine strictly adhere to the ceasefire state and steadily carry out the relevant paragraphs of the Minsk agreements", reads the report.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
40 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine, - ATO HQ 6 October, 10:30
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case