25 attacks detected in Donbas region, - ATO HQ
Avdiivka being shelled from 82 mm mortar
According to the anti-terrorist operation press service, there were 25 ceasefire violations over the last 24 hours in the Donbas region.
9 attacks reported in the Luhansk region. The Russia-backed militants opened fire from automatic grenade launcher, machine guns, infantry fighting vehicle and small arms in Novoalexandrivka, Novozvanivka and Stanytsya Luhanska.
Ukrainian Armed Forces in the Mariupol region were attacked 8 times. Pro-Russia gunmen engaged fire from automatic grenade launcher, machine guns and small arms in Maryinka, Talakivka, Starognativka and Shyrokyne. Snipers were spotted in Maryinka and Shyrokyne.
According to the report, there were 8 ceasefire violations in the Donetsk region. The enemy conducted fire from automatic grenade launcher, machine guns and small arms and 82 mm mortar in Avdiivka and Verkhnetoretske, and from infantry fighting vehicle and anti-aircraft mount in Novgorodske.
One enemy UAV spotted in the Donbas area over the past day.
"Despite these provocations, the Armed Forces of Ukraine strictly adhere to the ceasefire state and steadily carry out the relevant paragraphs of the Minsk agreements", reads the report.
Militants brutally attack residential area of Marinka, - photo 16 November, 13:15
Militants fire from mortar in Krasnogorivka, - ATO HQ 14 November, 13:13
Donbas conflict: 50 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 8 November, 10:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:23Donbas: Shelling in Mariupol direction
- SOCIETY22:44Fidel Castro’s ashes were buried in Cuba
- UKRAINE TOP 22:03Germany does not recognize Crimea as Russia, - Steinmeier
- UKRAINE TOP 21:25House of People’s Deputy was attacked with rocket launcher in Kharkiv region
- UKRAINE TOP 20:32Ukrainian Minister of Internal Affairs is in Canada while Kniazhychi shootout is being investigated
- SOCIETY20:01Mayor and two journalists killed in gunfire in Finland
- SOCIETY19:23Gunfires in Finland: Three people killed near Russian border
- UKRAINE TOP 18:49Lutsenko personally controls investigation of five officers’ death
- SOCIETY18:13Kniazhychi residents talk about robberies by men in police uniform, - media
- SOCIETY17:27Main Christmas tree of the country arrived in Kyiv
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine