24 attacks spotted in Donbas region, - ATO HQ
Ukrainian officers had to return fire
The militants opened fire 24 times over the last 24 hours. Anti-terrorist operation press service reports this on Facebook.
The enemy fired from Infantry Fighting vehicles, tanks, 122 mm mortar and 122 mm artillery systems in Luhanske direction. They delivered fire from 122 mm mortars near Troyitske, Novoselivka-2 and Berezove.
The Russia-backed troops attacked Ukrainian forces near Shyrokyne, Starognativka, Talakivka, Staryi Aidar and Novoalexandrivka from automatic grenade launchers and small arms, and near Novotroyitske from 122 mm mortar.
Ukrainian Arm Forces had to open return fire. Four of Ukrainian soldiers got wounded.
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:42Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case