23 dead and 34 wounded militants were taken to Donetsk from Avdiyivka region
As a result of clashes the enemy suffered heavy losses
23 dead and 34 wounded militants were taken to Donetsk from Avdiyivka region. This was reported by the press service of the Main Intelligence Directorate of Defense Ministry of Ukraine.
"The enemy continues to held the active operations in the region of Avdiyivka using tactical group created on the basis of 11 separate motorized rifle regiment (Makiyivka) with attached units 3 (Gorlovka) and 100 (Donetsk) separate motorized rifle brigades, a separate artillery brigade (Donetsk) of Russian Armed Forces.
Earlier we reported that Almost 30 terrorist attacks reported in Maryinka, Donetsk region, since the beginning of 2016
During the day the Russian occupation troops waged intense shelling of industrial zones and residential areas of Avdiyivka using 122 mm artillery systems, tanks and 120/82-mm mortar shells at areas of Kruta Balka, Yasunovate, Mineralne, Yakovlivka” - noted in the Ministry.
Main Intelligence Directorate of Defense Ministry of Ukraine added that as a result of clashes the enemy suffered heavy losses. "On March 12 to the City Hospital and a hospital number 18 in Donetsk 23 dead and 34 wounded was taken from Avdiyivka direction," - said in a statement.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas