23 attack reported in Donbas region, - ATO HQ
Enemy continues to breach Minsk Agreements
According to anti-terrorist operation press service, there were 23 attacks over the last 24 hours.
Russia-backed militants fired from breached by Minsk Agreements 122 mm artillery system and 120 mm mortar in Pisky and Mayorsk, Donetsk region. The gunmen opened fire from 82 mm mortar in Zaitsevo and Opytne, and from automatic grenade launchers and heavy machine guns in Avdiivka. Ukrainian Army's positions in Novgorodske were attacked from infantry fighting vehicle and antiaircraft mount.
The pro-Russia troops engaged fire from 120 mm mortar near Maryinka, Krasnogorivka and Starognativka, and from small arms near Gnutove and Granytne.
Ukrainian Arm Forces in Luhansk region were attacked from mortar in Novoalexandrivka.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
40 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine, - ATO HQ 6 October, 10:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:36OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars