2,269 Ukrainian soldiers died in Donbas of Russian aggression, - Poroshenko
8,5 thousand were injured
2 269 of our warriors died protecting Ukraine, informed the President during “Lesson of Courage” with Kyiv lyceum students and trainees of military academies, which was aired by “112 Ukraine” TV channel.
“2 269 soldiers died in the line of duty protecting our country. It has become a tradition to honor ATO soldiers for the anniversary of the Battle of Kruty. Both heroes died for independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine”, - said Poroshenko.
According to Ukrainian military forces since the beginning of ATO 2 673 soldiers died and 8 519 were injured. State Border Service informed that as of the end of December, 67 frontier guards died, 406 were injured and 6 are missing. 11 members of Ukrainian Security Service died, 100 were injured.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case