22 times militants fired on positions of Ukrainian forces, - ATO press center
The most actively in the night militants shooted in Donetsk and Artemivsk areas
At night, the militants continued the provocative shelling on the positions of Ukrainian forces in the conflict zone. As ATO press center teported, from 18.00 p.m till 06.00 a.m. militants carried out 22 attacks.
'The terrorists continued to fire near our positions in Donetsk and Artemovsk areas.The occupants shooted from grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms in the direction of Verhnotoretska, Avdiivka, Pisky and Opytne,'- said in the statement.
Near Artemivsk the militants fired in Luhanske and Mayorsk.
The positions of Ukrainian soldiers in Avdiivka were also shelled by anti-tank, automatic grenade launchers and small arms.
Yesterday Horlivka was fired by militants with 'Grad'.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars