22 enemy attacks on positions of Ukrainian army reported over the day, - ATO HQ
Situation in the ATO area of ATO is restless but controlled
Today after midnight and during the day the situation in the area of ATO was restless but controlled. 22 enemy attacks on positions of Ukrainian army reported.
In particular, in Donetsk direction Russian occupants opened fire with 120 and 82 mm mortars and grenade launchers on our fortifications at the site of Krasnogorivka-Avdiivka. Defenders of Luganske were fired from mortars and heavy machine guns, grenade launchers near Troitske area.
In Mariupol direction, flagrantly violating the Minsk agreement, the Russian occupation troops from the 122 mm artillery fired our position in Mayorsk. Also pro-Russian militants use IFV, small arms, machine guns and grenade launchers in Pavlopillya and Starognativka.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars