22 attacks reported in ATO area during the day: ATO HQ
Enemy continued to resort to armed provocations in Mariupol direction
During the night and day militants opened fire on the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in ATO zone 22 times, reported ATO HQ on Facebook.
“After shelled at night our Strongholds near Berezove using mortars, the enemy continued to resort to armed provocations in Mariupol direction. Positions close to Pavlopil and Shirokino during the day four times came under mortar fire. From small arms, heavy machine guns and grenade launchers of various systems militants several times fired Ukrainian soldiers near Vodiane ", - said in a statement.
In addition, from the outskirts of Donetsk militants attacked ATO fores’ strongholds near Avdiivka and Pisky using heavy machine guns and grenade launchers.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain