21 young men under 18 died in ATO, - Poroshenko
650 young men of 18-25 died in Donbas
21 underaged young men died in ATO area, informed President Petro Poroshenko during “Lesson of Courage” with Kyiv lyceum students and trainees in military academies, which was aired by “112 Ukraine” TV channel.
“As of the end of the year 21 young men under 18 and 650 men of 18-25 died in eastern Ukraine protecting our country. The youngest of them Nazar Yakubovskiy, 17, from Khmelnitskiy was in volunteer battalion”, - claimed Poroshenko.
According to Ukrainian military forces since the beginning of ATO 2 673 soldiers died and 8 519 were injured. State Border Service informed that as of the end of December, 67 frontier guards died, 406 were injured and 6 are missing. 11 members of Ukrainian Security Service died, 100 were injured.
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars