21 attacks on Ukrainian positions during previous day, - ATO HQ
Most of attacks took place in Mariupol direction
Since the beginning of the day pro-Russian militants 21 times opened fire on the positions of the Ukrainian military. This was reported in the press center of ATO headquarters on Facebook.
"Since the beginning of the day we registered 21 cases of fire on the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Most of them were in Mariupol direction - 15, in Donetsk - 5 and 1 in Luhansk direction," - said in a statement.
In Mariupol direction tense situation appeared near Shirokino, where at night and during the day were spotted 7 shelling of strongholds from small arms, machine guns and large-caliber grenade launchers, later from mortars.
In the Donetsk direction under fire from heavy machine guns and automatic grenade launchers got the strongholds in the area of Zaytsevo and Mayorske.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
35000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported 28 October, 17:18
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case