21 attacks in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
Most of attacks conducted in Donetsk region
According to anti-terrorist operation press service, there were 21 attacks in the Donbas region over the last 24 hours.
Most of the attacks were conducted in the Donetsk region. Russia-backed militants opened fire from 122 mm artillery system in Chervonyi Pahar and Zaitsevo, breached by Minsk Agreements. Ukraine's Army was attacked from mortar, automatic grenade launcher and heavy machine gun in Mayorsk, Zaitsevo, Luhanske, Pisky and Avdiivka, and from infantry fighting vehicle near Luhanske.
According to the report, the enemy fired from the infantry fighting vehicle in Starognativka, from mortar in Maryinka, from automatic grenade launchers in Shyrokyne and from small arms in Vodyane, Mariupol region.
There were 3 violations of the cease-fire state in Luhansk region. Pro-Russia mercenaries engaged fire from 82 mm mortar in Stanytsya Luhanska, from automatic grenade launchers in Zhovte and from small arms in Popasne.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
40 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine, - ATO HQ 6 October, 10:30
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars