21 attacks from Russia-backed militants, - ATO HQ
Donetsk region was real flash point
The enemy attacked Ukraine's Army positions 21 times over the last 24 hours. Anti-terrorist operation press service reports this on Facebook.
The Russia-backed troops opened fire from 152 mm artillery systems in Lebedynsk in Mariupol region. Ukraine's Arm Forces were attacked from 120 mm mortar near Shyrokyne, and from small arms near Starognativka and Maryinka.
According to ATO HQ, the militants fired the most frequently in Donetsk direction.
The enemy delivered fire from 120 mm mortar, automatic grenade launchers and small arms near Avdiivka. The enemy engaged fire from 120 mm mortar, breached by Minsk Agreements near Zaitsevo, and from 82 mm mortar near Opytne, Mayorsk, Verkhnetoretske and Nevelske.
The Russia-backed gunmen opened unaimed fire near Novozvanivka and Novoalexandrivka in Luhansk region.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
40 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine, - ATO HQ 6 October, 10:30
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UA & EU20:19"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:33"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars