21 attack spotted in Donbas region, - ATO HQ
More shelling from Russia-backed militants
The Russian mercenaries continue to breach Minsk Agreements, opening fire 21 times over the last 24 hours. Anti-terrorist operation press service reports this on Facebook.
The enemy fired from 122 mm artillery systems, 120 mm mortar, automatic grenade launchers and small arms near Zaitsevo, Novhorodske, Kirovo, western Toretsk and Artemove.
The Russia-backed troops attacked Ukrainian Arms Forces from 82 mm mortar, Infantry Fighting Vehicle and heavy machine guns near Mayorsk.
The militants delivered fire from 120 mm mortar near Shyrokyne and Krasnohorivka, In addition the enemy attacked Ukrainian Army's positions from automatic grenade launchers near Pavlopil and from small arms near Maryinka.
According to ATO HQ, near Novozvanivka the Russia-backed troops engaged unaimed fire from 120 mm mortar in breach of Minsk Agreements.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
40 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine, - ATO HQ 6 October, 10:30
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels