2,055 Ukrainian soldiers died and 7,299 injured in Donbas over 2 years, - military prosecutor
Overall 9,354 casualties reported in Donbas over 2 years
As a result of military operation in Donbas 2,055 Ukrainian soldiers died and 7,299 soldiers were injured over two years, informed Chief Military Prosecutor Anatoliy Matios.
“There have been 9,354 casualties in Donbas over two years: 2,055 Ukrainian soldiers in ATO area have died and 7,299 have been injured”, - Chief Military Prosecutor informed during a briefing on Monday, March 21, in Kyiv, reports Interfax-Ukraina.
The prosecutor emphasized that a special office has been created as part of the General Prosecutor’s Office, which is conducting a pre-trial investigation of around 100 criminal procedures the amount of which is 400 volumes.
27 indcitment have been directed to court, including 7 – against 8 citizens of the Russian Federation; 11 Russian soldriers have been declared wanted.
Matios also mentioned that 4 court decision have already come into force. According to these decisions, 5 people were found guilty of conducting aggressive military operations against Ukraine.
Earlier Matios assessed Ukraine’s damage over annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars